Are you desperate to have whiter teeth, but are extremely skeptical about strips or trays that must be worn overnight? It does not take the inconvenience of all-night treatment to achieve your desired results. Day White is a product created for patients just like you. This tooth whitening treatment administered by Dr. Walton in Columbus is used at-home for only one hour during the daytime.
The Day White kit costs less than traditional in-office options. The kit is comprised of whitening gel, specially designed syringes and custom-fit whitening trays. The product promises to be uncomplicated and not messy.
- Top of the line ingredients combat organic stains on natural teeth
- Boast brighter white enamel, despite the previous either yellow or brown
- Gel offered in several flavors
- Custom fitted trays for comfortability
- Low concentrations decrease hot and cold sensitivity
- Quick, requiring just a half hour twice a day
- Structure of teeth remains unchanged
Factors to Consider
Day White should only be used on healthy teeth. This means any gum disease or excessive tooth decay needs to be treated prior to employing any sort of teeth whitening techniques. Also before beginning treatment, the patient should have a conversation with the dentist about realistic whitening goals. Much of this will depend upon the current condition of the teeth. In addition, they should discuss the ideal concentration for application. Day White is offered in 7.5 and 9.5 percent concentrations.
- Load gel into custom trays
- Treat teeth for 30 minutes twice daily
- Do not smoke, eat or drink during this time
- Combination of hydrogen peroxide and amorphous calcium phosphate will fill imperfections on the surface of the teeth throughout the process
- Remove trays and rinse mouth at the 30 minute mark
- Clean trays thoroughly after each use
- Consult the dentist before ordering refills
- Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women