No matter where you go, people notice your smile. From age 3 to 103, your smile sticks with you. We express emotions with our smiles. We all want beautiful smiles because confidence lives in our smiles. If you are not happy with your smile, you probably aren’t happy with your first impression. Whether it’s a dance recital, graduation photos, wedding day or that vacation in Mexico, we want you to feel good about your smile. Steve Walton, DDS and his services can make that happen.
Dr. Steve Walton has served 36 years as a cosmetic dentist for the patients of Columbus. He takes pride in his diagnoses and work. He will assess individual needs and offer a clear path to action. Patients will leave with personalized, organic treatment plans.
Individualized Work Resulting in Ideal Solutions
Dental decisions are not second-nature for the typical patient, but we will make sure that our plans are uniquely created and communicated to you. Beginning with an initial consult, we get to know your mouth and your needs, then pinpoint all possible treatments. These options will be made available to you, including the benefits and limitations of each process. We will leave time for you to ask questions, so that you can make the most appropriate decision for you.
Our Library of Services
To reach your goal of a beautiful smile, you need the right tools. We have the services to accommodate a large variety of issues.
- Porcelain Veneers- fixed porcelain restorations that go on the front of your teeth that allow us to control both shape and shade
- Implants – Permanent solution for tooth loss that involves fusing a ceramic tooth to the jaw for natural results
- Crowns – Permanent ceramic dental appliances that disguise large fillings, root canals and broken or misshapen teeth
- Bridges – Fixed ceramic dental appliances that fill in empty spaces and help maintain facial shape
- Zoom! DayWhite and NightWhite – Convenient, do-it-yourself whitening kits that safely and effectively remove stains and discoloration from enamel
- Fillings – Naturally colored and used to close spaces, repair cracks, and correct problems caused by decay and wear
- • Snap-On Smile – Removable prosthetic placed on the front of the tooth to cover damage and irregularities
Whether you are hoping to improve upon one imperfection or want to revamp your whole smile, your goals are within reach. Visit our Procedures page for more information on your smile makeover. Contact us today to schedule your initial consultation and find out which cosmetic dentistry procedures are best suited to you.